If so, a dental ‘bridge’ could be the perfect solution for you.
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we offer a variety of different ways to replace unsightly gaps caused by missing teeth, these may be:
- Fixed Bridges
- Dental Implants
Dental bridges offer our patients a great medium solution for missing teeth and have been the most commonly used solution to treat missing teeth for many years.
The most frequently used dental bridge is a restorative technique that allows us to literally ‘bridge the gap’ using a series of porcelain crowns that are linked together and then supported by teeth either side of the space.
This type of dental bridge is a fast, effective and safe treatment for missing teeth and can be carried out in as little as 2 weeks, porcelain bridges are very tough, the average lifespan can be in the region of 12-15 years (with correct home maintenance)
Dental Bridges is that they are permanently fixed in place, no more worries about taking teeth out at night!
Benefits of Dental Bridges
- We can usually provide bridges in as little as 2 weeks
- They are tough & can last up to 15 years
- Bridges are permanently fixed in place
- They close gaps and replace missing teeth
- They restore the teeth either side of the gap
- Bridges improve your cosmetic appearance
- They are cost effective
- Improved eating and chewing function
- Bridges have a high success rate
Do I need a dental bridge?
- Do you have gaps in your smile?
- Do you have a fixed budget for your dental treatment?
- Do you want a permanent solution?
- Do you want results in a short space of time?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, a fixed dental bridge could be suitable for you.
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we are proud to offer FREE Consultations for patients considering dental bridges. Simply call our friendly team to find out how our flexible approach to your dental needs could result in the smile of your dreams through placing dental bridges.
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we offer all patients access to our 0% finance facility, meaning patients have choice and flexibility when it comes to financing their dental needs. Bringing you closer to a beautiful smile that is more affordable than you may think.