Cosmetic dentistry (or ‘aesthetic dentistry’) is an area of dentistry where we focus on improving the ‘appearance’ of your smile, rather than the function. Although very often the two go hand in hand.
At our Ascent Dental Care Loughborough, we often see patients who are proactive in the decision to improve the appearance of their teeth using cosmetic dentistry, usually where function isn’t an issue, but confidence certainly is.
We find that cosmetic dentistry is an extremely personal experience and a beautiful new smile can mean many different things to different people. For some people, a new smile might mean a complete smile makeover or redesign, for others, it will be possible to transform the appearance of your smile simply by making a few small tweaks.
You can be assured that at the Ascent Dental Care Loughborough, you will be looked after by a highly experienced and qualified team who have a talent for cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic dentistry treatment. They have an artistic eye that makes them the perfect choice to create a smile that is both natural and as aesthetically pleasing as possible.
We find that patients who request ‘cosmetic dentistry’ often have particular areas of concern, such as:
- Crooked, misaligned or ‘wonky’ teeth
- Missing teeth or unsightly gaps
- Silver, metal ‘amalgam’ fillings
- Loose dentures
- Worn down or broken teeth
- Discoloured or stained teeth.
- Composite/Dental Bonding
Some patients come to us at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough, with a combination of these issues, these cases require a multi-disciplinary approach our team will work together to create a treatment plan in order to achieve the desired result.
Skilled cosmetic dentists at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough are more accessible and affordable than you may think.
We will assess at your mouth as a ‘whole’ and examine the following areas:
- Your ‘bite’ and jaw function – how your teeth meet & move & slide across each other.
- Wear – Have teeth become worn down over time? Is this related to function or diet?
- Foundations – X-ray diagnosis will help us to understand the health of your gums and roots of your teeth.
- Current restorations - Are they chipped, worn, leaking, what is their lifespan, are they functioning as well as they should be?
- Facial form and features – Skin tone/pallor, lip lines, soft and hard tissues and bone structure
- Colour – The shade of your teeth, discolouration, staining.
Following an in-depth consultation, we will create your bespoke treatment plan to ensure that you have a beautiful smile that lasts the test of time as carried out by one of our highly trained staff at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough.
Do you think you would benefit from Cosmetic Dentistry?
Ask yourself these simple questions….
- Have you been unhappy with your smile for some time?
- Do you have missing teeth or unsightly gaps?
- Do you look at other people’s smiles?
- If money was not an issue, would you want to improve your smile?
- Do you wish your teeth were whiter or straighter?
- Do you put your hand in front of your mouth when you smile?
- Do you shy away from family photos?
- Do you feel conscious of your smile in social situations?
If you answered ‘yes’ to two or more of these questions, please call us today to book your FREE consultation and smile assessment. At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we are proud to offer FREE Consultations for patients considering cosmetic dentistry. Simply call our friendly team to find out how our flexible approach to your dental needs could result in the smile of your dreams and why you should consider having cosmetic dentistry treatment at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough.
0% finance - Bringing you closer to a beautiful smile that is more affordable than you may think.
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we offer all patients access to our 0% finance facility, meaning patients have choice and flexibility when it comes to financing their dental needs.