Acrylic dentures are the most commonly used, traditional form of denture available. This is because they are affordable and the techniques that we use have lasted the test of time. Acrylic dentures are affordable, durable and functional and can be used to replace single or multiple missing teeth. Modern acrylic is extremely tough and malleable which means that denture wearers at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough can have confidence in the appearance of their new smile once more
Acrylic dentures can be used for both upper and lower teeth:
- Upper teeth – dentures are held in place by suction and control
- Lower teeth – full dentures are usually held in by control and partial dentures often by clips or clasps
The ‘new teeth’ that we use to fix onto the denture frame come in an array of shapes and sizes. Premium brands will offer the most realistic and natural appearance, and we will spend time with you choosing the best option to ensure that you are confident in the appearance of your new smile. Very often, it is difficult to tell denture teeth apart from natural teeth!
The team at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough work alongside the denture technicians to ensure that the fit and cosmetic appearance of your new dentures is second to none.
Benefits of acrylic dentures at Loughborough Dental & Implant Centre:
- Acrylic dentures are affordable and great value for money
- Acrylic dentures and durable and long-lasting
- Our choice of ‘premium teeth’ mean that you can enjoy a very natural appearance
- There are varying acrylic materials available so that we may provide a more ‘flexible’ option (Valplast)
- Acrylic dentures are a great temporary solution for immediate replacement of missing teeth.
- Partial acrylic dentures can be added to and adjusted easily and quickly should more teeth be lost in future.
We offer 0% finance at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough to ensure that premium dentures are accessible and affordable for everyone
How do we make your acrylic dentures?
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we understand that creating new dentures for our patients is a highly personal experience
Your denture journey will begin with an in-depth consultation to find out more about you. Often, we ask that you bring in photos of yourself with natural teeth or with a smile that you particularly like. This will help us to understand what kind of desired result you are looking for. We will also carry out an in-depth assessment of your facial form and features that will enable us to create the right size and shape of denture to suit your facial symmetry.
The denture journey can take from 1 -6 weeks depending on each individual case. We will schedule a range of 20-30 minute appointments during which we will:
- Assess your facial form and features
- Look at old photographs of your smile/teeth (if you have them available)
- We may take photos of your existing dentures in the mouth
- We will carry out a thorough examination of your mouth and soft tissue to ensure you are healthy and disease free (including a free Oral Cancer check)
- We will take a range of impressions and molds of your mouth & teeth
- We may schedule a meeting with your denture technician if deemed appropriate
- Show you how to take care of your dentures at home
- Adjust the fit until optimum comfort is achieved
Our wonderful team understand the life-changing and transformative effects of providing a patient with new dentures. Your experience with us will be gentle, empathic, kind and discreet.
Good communication is key, and we will spend time talking with you to make sure that your new dentures surpass your expectations.
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we are proud to offer FREE Consultations for patients considering new or replacement dentures. Simply call our friendly team to find out how our flexible approach to your dental needs could result in the smile of your dreams.
0% finance for dentures
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we offer all patients access to our 0% finance facility, meaning patients have choice and flexibility when it comes to financing their dental needs. Bringing you closer to a beautiful smile that is more affordable than you may think.