New patients are welcomed at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough, and we take pride in helping patients to find a solution to their dental needs, no matter how small or complex they may be.
We guarantee that your experience at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough will be like no other. We are a long-standing team and our patients routinely comment on our professional, efficient yet friendly approach.
We welcome you to join our very special family
All team members will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the practice and will ensure that your initial visit is at a time convenient to you. You will be provided with a gentle reminder by text or email about your upcoming appointment and you will also receive our ‘Welcome’ information in the post to read at your leisure.
We appreciate that your first visit may be a little nerve wracking, and we guarantee that you will be seen on time with a very warm welcome!
The initial visit is detailed and comprehensive. We want to be certain that we capture as much information about you as possible to allow us to build a better picture of your dental needs. At your consultation, we will ask about:
- Your dental and medical history
- Your profession - Your family – Your hobbies
- Your dental concerns or worries – maybe you are phobic?
- How you rate your current smile in terms of appearance, health and function
- Any aspect of your smile that would like to change or improve
After we have had a discussion, we will carry out an in-depth examination of your mouth. This will be totally pain-free and is designed to help us ascertain your current dental and oral health status.
We aim to present you with a detailed, thorough and honest diagnosis
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we are proud to offer FREE Consultations for patients considering a brand- new smile. Simply call our friendly team to find out how our flexible approach to your dental needs could result in the smile of your dreams
If treatment is required we will ensure that you are fully informed, we promise to:
- Clearly explain your current dental health & our diagnosis
- Talk to you in patient friendly language
- Carefully explain all treatment options, to ensure your decision is based on information and choice
- Give you a detailed, written treatment plan to clearly outline costs and timescales for treatment
- Offer you the opportunity to spread the cost of treatment or join our membership plan.
- Offer you a free of charge ‘follow-up’ appointment to answer any further questions you may have
- Be responsive in case of an emergency