Porcelain crowns are very similar to veneers in that they can be used to transform the appearance of an unaesthetic smile into a beautiful, natural smile that you can be proud of for the long-term.
In addition, crowns are very tough & durable and they are usually used when the natural teeth have become extremely worn or broken down: this may be due to excessive wear or existing restorations that are past their sell by date and where function needs to be improved alongside to the cosmetic appearance.
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped ‘cover’ that is precision bonded over the damaged tooth to protect it from further damage. We use the procedure to help restore fractured, very heavily filled or damaged teeth whilst ensuring the shade of the crown matches the rest of your smile.
Are crowns for me?
- You have teeth that are broken or worn down
- You may have had multiple root canal treatments
- Your teeth are heavily chipped
- You suffer from sever wear due to TMJ (jaw) dysfunction
Benefits of Crowns
- They are extremely durable and long-lasting
- They are great value for money due to their durability and function
- We can make crowns in as little as 10 days
- They are made to look natural and to blend in with your surrounding teeth
- They can replace missing teeth (a ‘bridge’ can be 3 or more linked crowns used to restore unsightly gaps)
Our porcelain dental crowns are made to reconstruct your smile, while also protecting your teeth and making them stronger than ever before
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we are proud to offer FREE Consultations for patients considering porcelain crowns. Simply call our friendly team to find out how our flexible approach to your dental needs could result in the smile of your dreams.
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we offer all patients access to our 0% finance facility, meaning patients have choice and flexibility when it comes to financing their dental needs. Bringing you closer to a beautiful smile that is more affordable than you may think.
"*" indicates required fields