The team at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough see and successfully treat many patients suffering from the misery caused by missing, loose or uncomfortable teeth by helping with dental implant treatments.
Our clinicians have a wealth of experience in Implant dentistry and we are able to provide state of the art implant dentistry based on the very latest techniques and innovation.
We continue to be amazed at the joy a permanently fixed smile can bring to a patient either naturally or through dental implants.
Most of us are lucky enough to enjoy a healthy smile, but for those patients suffering from missing, broken or worn down teeth, life can become very miserable very quickly. Multiple missing teeth can stop patients from enjoying foods they love and it can also have a very negative impact on the health of their diet, as there may be significant restrictions on the types of foods people with missing teeth can eat. In these cases, considering tooth implants and implant treatments may help.
In addition, patients often report that their social lives really suffer, with many patients worried and anxious about attending social occasions due the embarrassment of missing teeth, the inability to eat and chew correctly and the concern about aesthetic appearance.
In general, losing teeth can actually be an extremely distressing experience that has a huge impact on a patient’s overall quality of life. Missing teeth, broken down/worn teeth and ill-fitting dentures can cause:
- Problems with speech and communication
- Inability to enjoy the food you love
- Poor diet, nutrition and stressed digestive system due to food restriction
- Inability to eat and chew in comfort
- Low self-esteem
- Loss of confidence in social situations
- Poor cosmetic appearance
The good news is the team at Loughborough Dental & Implant Centre are able to completely rejuvenate your smile and confidence using dental implants to replace missing teeth!
Dental Implants are recognized within the dental profession as the very best way to replace and restore missing teeth. Dental Implants themselves have been around for nearly 20 years, but as you would expect, technologies, systems and techniques have moved on significantly since then. At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough, we are lucky enough to have two implant clinicians who really are at the top of their game.
Our team are skilled and experienced. But more than that, they have a genuine commitment to ongoing training and development, which means you can be assured that we stay one step ahead of the game.
Dental implants are a long-term, permanent and fixed solution for missing teeth as implants can replace & restore missing teeth independently of each other, which means that we don’t need to ‘cut-down’ healthy teeth either side of gaps.
Why should I choose Ascent Dental Care Loughborough for my dental implants?
- We have an ongoing commitment to using the very latest techniques and we stay abreast of current innovation in this exciting field.
- We can replace a single missing tooth using just one dental implant implant in a targeted tooth implant procedure.
- We can replace multiple missing teeth with dental implants, where previously teeth may have been ‘cut-down’ for a bridge
- We use the ‘All on Four (AO4)’ or ‘Same-day Smiles’ techniques to provide a full set of permanently fixed teeth in just ONE day!
- We can use dental implants to secure previously loose dentures firmly in place
- We are able to offer a range of hard and soft tissue surgical dentistry that may be required in combination with implant dentistry, such as bone augmentation, sinus graft and soft tissue procedures. No need to refer you elsewhere.
- We use digital radiographs to provide precision during planning
- We offer Conscious Sedation for nervous patients so that your surgical experience is relaxing and stress-free
- We offer 0% finance to make any dental implants treatment accessible & affordable for everyone
Dental Implants at the Loughborough Dental Implants Centre is an affordable and long-term investment in the health of your smile
Tooth Implants themselves are small, titanium screws about the size of your baby finger nail that are placed into the jawbone to act as replacement tooth root. Your new teeth (or denture) will be secured in place onto the implant anchor or false ‘root’. Present studies show that with optimal home care and professional maintenance, dental implants may last a lifetime.
Transform your life using tooth implants
Many patients come to us at the end of their tether. Sometimes feeling their teeth and mouth are beyond treatment or repair. Patients can feel really despondent that they will never smile again but many are lifted by the treatment and care provided at our Loughborough dental implants centre.
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough, we really do understand the impact that a broken down, gappy or painful dentition can have on a patient. Our team believe that the most important part of your tooth implant journey will be your first consultation.
We will take the time to listen and to make sure that we really understand your problems and concerns.
We understand that every patient is different and we will work hard to make sure that we find an implant solution that suits you based on your lifestyle, health and individual needs.
Your Implant treatment programme, will be planned in fine detail, as we believe that this type of treatment may last you for many years. Once we have explained all your options and you have chosen the best type of implant treatment to suit your needs, we will begin the treatment process.
Our friendly team will be with you every step of the way and you will be treated to first class customer care during your journey at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough. Our team will be on hand seven days a week to deal with any worries or concerns you may have.
Most patients find their implant journey comfortable and stress-free, in anticipation of the life changing results that lie ahead.
Why should I choose Dental Implants?
- You will enjoy improved confidence & self-esteem as you see the transformation in your cosmetic appearance
- Tooth Implants are a long-term, fixed solution to missing teeth and gaps in your smile
- For patients suffering with uncomfortable dentures, dental implants mean that you may throw away your dentures for good.
- OR, if you are happy wearing dentures, we can make them really secure and stop them from moving around.
- Dental Implants will help to retain your jaw bone which will results in a more youthful appearance
- You will have the ability to enjoy the foods you love and chew in comfort.
- Regain your social life for good!
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we are proud to offer FREE Consultations for patients considering dental implants. Simply call our friendly team to find out how our flexible approach to your dental needs could result in the smile of your dreams.
0% finance for implant patients
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough, we offer all patients access to our 0% finance facility, meaning patients have choice and flexibility when it comes to financing their dental needs. Bringing you closer to a beautiful smile that is more affordable than you may think.