As the name suggests, a Smile Makeover usually consists of the treatment and rejuvenation of your whole smile. Often, a comprehensive Smile Makeover will use crowns or veneers on 8-12 teeth in the upper jaw and sometimes the lower 8-12 teeth as well.
The most commonly used treatment for a full Smile Makeover are dental veneers as these are not only the most conservative approach but also the most cosmetically pleasing.
However, it is not uncommon for Smile Makeovers to consist of a wide range of dental treatments depending on individual needs. These may be a combination of tooth coloured fillings, veneers, crowns, bridges and teeth whitening right through to dental implants.
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we routinely apply a ‘multi-disciplinary’ approach to all aspects cosmetic dentistry, especially Smile Makeovers, where it becomes necessary to apply different techniques and treatment options depending on individual needs.
For example, some patients simply want to improve the cosmetic appearance of their front teeth, the focus being on achieving cosmetic perfection. Other patients request improved function to help deal with issues caused by missing teeth, gum disease or worn and broken down teeth.
The team at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough have vast experience treating these more complex cases known as cosmetic and functional ‘smile rehabilitations’, whereby we look at the mouth as a whole and address function and durability with the same importance as cosmetic appearance.
Thinking About a Smile Makeover?
- Worried about worn down and broken teeth?
- Cosmetic appearance getting gradually worse over time?
- Do you feel as though your teeth are not functioning as they should?
- Unsightly gaps?
- Embarrassed by the appearance of your teeth or smile?
- Hate family photos?
- Unable to eat or chew the foods that you love?
Maybe the time has come for us to assess your whole mouth for a Smile Makeover
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
- Complete transformation of the cosmetic & functional appearance of your smile
- The transformation can occur in as little as 2 weeks
- Your bespoke smile will be hand made by experienced dental technicians
- Smile Makeovers can last from 10-15 years (with correct maintenance and homecare)
- A Smile Makeover not only improves the appearance of your smile, but can transform your confidence and self-esteem.
- A Smile Makeover can treat multiple issues such as misaligned teeth, worn and broken down teeth, missing teeth and gaps, gummy smiles and dark or discoloured teeth.
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough, we have been privileged on many occasions to witness the dramatic transformation that a Smile Makeover can have on the lives of our patients.
With Smile Makeovers, the planning process is just as important as the final result. At your Smile Makeover assessment, we will examine:
- Your ‘bite’ and jaw function– How your teeth close together and move & slide across each other.
- Tooth Wear – Have your teeth worn down over time? Is this related to function? To diet?
- Foundations – X-ray diagnosis will help us to ascertain the health of your gums and roots of your teeth.
- Current restorations - Are they chipped, worn, leaking?
- Facial form and features – Skin tone, lip lines, soft and hard tissues
- Colour – The shade of your teeth, discolouration and staining.
The team at Ascent Dental Care Loughborough understand the importance of creating a Smile Makeover that is truly bespoke and unique. Our continued training, development and experience in this field allows us to plan and deliver Smile Makeovers that are beautiful, natural and last the test of time.
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we are proud to offer FREE Consultations for patients considering a Smile Makeover. Simply call our friendly team to find out how our flexible approach to your dental needs could result in the smile of your dreams.
At Ascent Dental Care Loughborough we offer all patients access to our 0% finance facility, meaning patients have choice and flexibility when it comes to financing their dental needs. Bringing you closer to a beautiful smile that is more affordable than you may think.
"*" indicates required fields